Protect your family and home with The Thieves powerful antiseptic blend of Cinnamon Leaf, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Rosemary and Tea Tree Essential Oils
The Thieves Essential Oil Blend inspired by stories of a band of thieves during the time of the Bubonic Plague. The Plague, also called the Black Death, devastated Europe in the Middle Ages. A story circulated over the years is that 4 thieves stole from the sick, dead or dying during the Plague, but they did not get sick. They claimed to use a blend of herbs that they applied to protect themselves. Over the centuries, various combinations of herbs, vinegars and essential oils have been used to recreate the benefits experienced by the “Four Thieves”.
The Thieves is our modern day interpretation of these historical blends. A combination of essential oils valued for their antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties.
The Thieves Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
Why use Essence of Wellbeing Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends?
- Created for a variety of specific uses and are the result of many hours of dedicated testing of different combinations of our pure essential oils to create the most beautiful effective and synergistic aromatic blends. Expertly blended to help improve energy, sleep, stress, relaxation, happiness, etc.
- Only use high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. Equally important they do not contain any diluted or solvent extracted oils or have any synthetic fragrance oils.
- Vegan friendly and not tested on animals.
- Above all professionally formulated and made in Australia
Please Note – Our Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils, and are therefore highly concentrated. As a result, our Essential Oil Blends should put directly on the skin without diluting them first.
How to Use
Thieves Essential Oil Blend
Diffusion: Add to your oil burner, vaporiser or aromatherapy diffuser during cold and flu season
Cleaning: Add a few drops to the water when washing floors or use to wipe down light switches, door handles and other frequently touched surfaces to reduce the spread of germs
Inhaler: Add 20 drops to and Aroma Inhaler and carry with you during your daily commute or when travelling.