Refresh Essential Oil Blend
Start your day with a zing with Refresh Essential Oil Blend, a fresh blend of Cypress, Lemon, Lime and Spearmint Essential Oils.
Refresh is fresh and invigorating and ideal to revive and lift the spirits, freshen the air, refresh and revitalise.
Refresh Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
- Cypress Essential Oil – astringent, with a fresh deodorant effect
- Lemon Essential Oil – sharp and fresh
- Lime Essential Oil – sweet and cooling
- Spearmint Essential Oil – cooling and invigorating
How to Use Refresh Essential Oil Blend –
- Vaporise in an oil burner, vaporiser or ultrasonic diffuser
- Add to a carrier oil or unscented massage oil and use as a massage or body oil. (Add 2-3 drops to 10ml of carrier oil for adults or 1 drops to 10 ml carrier oil for children over 2 years. Not recommended for children under 2 years unless on the advice of qualified aromatherapist)
- Drop on the floor of the shower (away from the direct flow of water) and inhale the aroma during your morning shower for a fresh and invigorating start to the day.
Why use Essence of Wellbeing Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends?
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends have been created for a variety of specific uses and are the result of many hours of dedicated testing of different combinations of our pure essential oils to create the most beautiful effective and synergistic aromatic blends.
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oils are all high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. We do not use any diluted or solvent extracted oils in our blends, nor do we use any synthetic fragrance oils.
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends are vegan and are not tested on animals. Our products are accredited by Choose Cruelty Free.
Please Note – Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils and are therefore highly concentrated. As a result, our Essential Oil Blends should not be used directly on the skin without diluting them first.