Clearance Special – Limited Stock Available
Batch expiring 12/24 only
Start your day with a zing with Refresh Essential Oil Blend, a fresh blend of Cypress, Lemon, Lime and Spearmint Essential Oils.
Refresh Essential Oil Blend is fresh and invigorating and therefore is ideal to revive and lift the spirits, freshen the air, refresh and revitalise.
Our Refresh Oil Blend contains 100% pure oils of –
- Cypress Essential Oil – astringent, with a fresh deodorant effect
- Lemon Essential Oil – sharp and fresh
- Lime Essential Oil – sweet and cooling
- Spearmint Essential Oil – cooling and invigorating
Why use Essence of Wellbeing Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends?
- Created for a variety of specific uses and are the result of many hours of dedicated testing of different combinations of our pure essential oils to create the most beautiful effective and synergistic aromatic blends. Expertly blended to help improve energy, sleep, stress, relaxation, happiness, etc.
- Only use high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. Equally important they do not contain any diluted or solvent extracted oils or have any synthetic fragrance oils.
- Vegan friendly and not tested on animals.
- Above all professionally formulated and made in Australia
Please Note – Our Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils, and are therefore highly concentrated. As a result, our Essential Oil Blends should put directly on the skin without diluting them first.
How to Use
Refresh Essential Oil Blend
Diffusion: Diffuse in an oil burner, vaporiser or diffuser
Massage: Add to a carrier oil or unscented massage oil and use as a massage or body oil. (Add 2-3 drops to 10ml of carrier oil for adults or 1 drops to 10 ml carrier oil for children over 2 years. Not recommended for children under 2 years unless on the advice of qualified aromatherapist)
Shower: Drop on the floor of the shower (away from the direct flow of water) and inhale the aroma during your morning shower for a fresh and invigorating start to the day.