A by-product of the distillation of Neroli essential oil, Orange Flower Hydrosol makes an ideal toner for balancing oily skin.
Orange Flower Hydrosol makes an ideal toner for balancing oily skin.
Orange Flower Hydrosol a by-product of the distillation of Neroli essential oil
Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, flower waters or hydrolats, are by- products of the distillation of plants during the production of essential oils. Unlike other so-called “flower waters” which may be created from essential oils, fragrances or other substances, true distilled hydrosols contain the benefits and properties of their essential oil counterparts, but in a much more gentle form. They have a wonderful aroma and due to their gentle nature are ideal for those with sensitive skin or for children. They are ideal for use as a skin toner or freshener or used in body care recipes. At Essence of Wellbeing we use these in many of our skin care products.
Our Orange Flower Hydrosol includes a food-safe preservative added by the manufacturer.
Suggested uses for hydrosols:
- Use to make your own face masks using our Clay Masks or Pure Australian Clays.
- Use as a gentle skin toner as part of your skin care routine.
- Keep hydrosol spray in the fridge & spray over fac\body for instant refreshment
- Help soothe irritated skin.
- Use as a room spray to freshen the bathroom or other areas of the home.
- Make your own wet wipes – spray on a tissue\damp cloth & use to gently cleanse dirty faces, hands or even bottoms!
- Spray on clothes before putting them in the dryer or on clothes before ironing.
- Spray on fabric napkins and tablecloth.
- Float flowers in bowls containing hydrosol and use as a dining table centerpiece.
Orange Flower Hydrosol (Citrus aurantium amara), aqua, sodim benzoate, glucono-delta-lactone