A by-product of the distillation of Neroli essential oil, Orange Flower Hydrosol makes an ideal toner for balancing oily skin.
Clearance Special – Limited Stock Available
Batch expiring 6/25 only
Orange Flower Hydrosol makes an ideal toner for balancing oily skin.
Orange Flower Hydrosol a by-product of the distillation of Neroli essential oil
Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, flower waters or hydrolats, are by- products of the distillation of plants during the production of essential oils. Unlike other so-called “flower waters” which may be created from essential oils, fragrances or other substances, true distilled hydrosols contain the benefits and properties of their essential oil counterparts, but in a much more gentle form. They have a wonderful aroma and due to their gentle nature are ideal for those with sensitive skin or for children. They are ideal for use as a skin toner or freshener or used in body care recipes. At Essence of Wellbeing we use these in many of our skin care products.
Our Orange Flower Hydrosol includes a food-safe preservative added by the manufacturer.
Suggested uses for hydrosols:
- Use to make your own face masks using our Clay Masks or Pure Australian Clays.
- Use as a gentle skin toner as part of your skin care routine.
- Keep hydrosol spray in the fridge & spray over fac\body for instant refreshment
- Help soothe irritated skin.
- Use as a room spray to freshen the bathroom or other areas of the home.
- Make your own wet wipes – spray on a tissue\damp cloth & use to gently cleanse dirty faces, hands or even bottoms!
- Spray on clothes before putting them in the dryer or on clothes before ironing.
- Spray on fabric napkins and tablecloth.
- Float flowers in bowls containing hydrosol and use as a dining table centerpiece.
Orange Flower Hydrosol (Citrus aurantium amara), aqua, sodim benzoate, glucono-delta-lactone