Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) great for detoxifying. Soothing for tired and aching feet or muscles
Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate)
Epsom Salts great for detoxifying. Soothing for tired and aching feet or muscles
Can be added to a bath or foot bath on its own or combined with essential oils, clays or botanicals to create beautiful bath salts.
It also softens water and is therefore useful in the laundry
Epsom Salts are one of the original spa ingredients, with many “spa” towns (as they were known), growing in popularity as a direct result of Epsom Salt being plentiful in the water. The discovery of water rich in magnesium sulphate, led to rapid expansion of the town of Epsom (in England) as people began to travel there to take the waters. As a result the town gave the common name to Epsom Salts, the scientific name being Magnesium Sulphate.
Our Salts come in a resealable stand up pouches
Some common uses :
- Natural emollient & exfoliator
- Draws out toxins from the skin
- Increase viscosity in surfactants
- Ease sore & cramping muscles and sore feet
- Magnesium content is easily absorbed through the skin.
- Magnesium as a supplement is used to improve circulation, maintain cramp-free muscles, maintain elasticity in blood vessels, promote serotonin production
- Rejuvenate without restlessness or tension
- Soothing for problematic skin
These salts are easily incorporated into spa applications, baths, foot baths, bath bombs, etc.
If you are looking for a larger size not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us.