Sea Salt (Coarse)
Sea Salt (Coarse) can be added to a bath on its own or combined with essential oils, clays or botanicals to create beautiful bath salts.
Sea Salt (Coarse) | Australian Sea Salt
Sea Salt (Coarse) has a larger crystal averaging about 3mm in diameter.
This is an Australian Sea Salt extracted by natural solar evaporation so it retains its high mineral content.
It can be added to a bath on its own or combined with essential oils, clays or botanicals to create beautiful bath salts.
A natural detoxifier, sea salts draw unwanted toxins out and away from the skin, so our sea salt is the perfect ingredient for a relaxing facial treatment suitable for all skin types. Sea salt is well known for its therapeutic and relaxing capabilities, often used in spa treatments to combat stress.
Sea salt is growing in popularity, it can be found in a variety of different forms in bath salts, soaps and exfoliating scrubs.
Some of the benefits of Sea Salt:
- can fight acne-causing bacteria.
- restores the skin’s natural pH & oil balance.
- detoxifies the body.
- provides vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that the skin needs to stay clear and healthy.
- exfoliates to remove impurities that clog pores and promote new skin growth.
- promotes blood circulation.
- can prevent skin infections.
If you are looking for a larger size of Sea Salts (coarse) that is not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us.