$6.60 inc GST
Perfume Grade Alcohol is perfect to use as a perfume base, as, unlike some other regular ethanols it has a very low to a neutral odour. This means it will not compete with the aroma of any essential oils that you may wish to add.
Perfume Grade Alcohol
Our Perfume Grade Alcohol is indeed the perfect perfume base. As, unlike some other regular ethanols it has a very low to a neutral odour. This means it will not compete with the aroma of any essential oils that you may wish to add.
This Ethanol-based perfume grade alcohol – a special formulation suitable for both professionals and amateurs who wish to make alcohol-based perfumes. This alcohol evaporates almost instantly making it an ideal base for perfumes assisting in diffusing and lifting perfume notes
Ideal for use in deodorants, skin toners, strong cleansers, hand sanitiser, etc, in fact any product where an alcohol element is required.
– Perfume Grade Alcohol is classified as “DANGEROUS GOODS” and as such we can only ship 1x100ml in each order/parcel shipped by Australia Post.
– If you would like to order more than 1x100ml please contact us for a specialist courier quote.
– Australia Post regulations require this item to transported by road only and therefore cannot be shipped internationally, by express post or to some Australian destinations, eg Tasmania. Please contact us prior to ordering if you wish to clarify whether we can ship this product to you.
– If your order includes other items, your whole order will be shipped by road.
– If you are ordering to pickup from our Mornington Showroom (ie. your order does not require delivery) please CLICK HERE to select the appropriate Alcohol product
- Clear and colourless
- Ethanol produced from natural sugar cane
- Has a flashpoint of 11ºC with a boiling range of 78-83ºC and a specific gravity of 0.8
- Contains an alcohol concentration of 95% with 5% water and denaturant
- It has an additive to make it bitter and unpalatable for drinking. This product is NOT suitable for adding to food or drink.
How to Use
Perfumer’s alcohol has a wide variety of applications, from making perfumes and colognes to hand sanitisers.
In perfumery, the simple combination of perfumer’s alcohol and essential oils or fragrance notes opens a door to creating your very own scent.
The following is a general guide to the levels of fragrance found in alcohol based perfumes (the rest will be perfumers alcohol and water)
Eau de Cologne – 3 to 5 %
Eau de Toilette – 4 to 8%
Eau de Parfum – 8 to 15%
Parfum/Extrait Parfum – 15-30%
Ingredients: ingredients Ethanol >95%, Purified Water 2-5%, t-Butanol 0.25%