Romance Essential Oil Blend
Create a blissful romantic atmosphere with Romance Essential Oil Blend
Romance Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of? –
Create a blissful romantic atmosphere with Romance Essential Oil Blend, a sensual blend of Cinnamon Leaf, Geranium, Sweet Orange, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils.
Romance has a rich sensual aroma, designed to excite the mind and arouse the senses. Create an intimate and romantic ambiance to stir the emotions.
Romance Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil – stimulating and warming
- Geranium Essential Oil – balancing and relaxing
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil – sweet and uplifting
- Patchouli Essential Oil – exotic, deep and earthy
- Ylang ylang Essential Oil – sensual, feminine and romantic
How to Use Romance Essential Oil Blend –
- Vaporise in an oil burner, vaporiser or ultrasonic diffuser
- Add to a carrier oil or unscented massage oil and use as a massage or body oil. (Add 2-3 drops to 10ml of carrier oil for adults)
- Add 5-6 drops to a tablespoon of Essential Oil Dispersant and add to a full bath
Why use Essence of Wellbeing Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends?
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends have been created for a variety of specific uses and are the result of many hours of dedicated testing of different combinations of our pure essential oils to create the most beautiful effective and synergistic aromatic blends.
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oils are all high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. We do not use any diluted or solvent extracted oils in our blends, nor do we use any synthetic fragrance oils.
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends are vegan and are not tested on animals. Our products are accredited by Choose Cruelty Free.
Please Note – Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils and are therefore highly concentrated. As a result, our Essential Oil Blends should not be used directly on the skin without diluting them first.