Happy Kids Essential Oil Blend a wonderful gently calming blend enjoyed by the whole family. Helps to gently soothe the atmosphere in today’s frantic busy households.
Happy Kids contains a combination of my two favourite essential oils for children Lavender and Mandarin. It is a combination I have used for many years for kids and I have had many reports of its positive effect on tired and fractious kids especially that fraught late after noon, after-school period that parents know so well!
Happy Kids Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
- Lavender Essential Oil – the classic – calming, versatile and gentle
- Mandarin Essential Oil – calm, happy, fresh and sweet
Why use Essence of Wellbeing Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends?
- Created for a variety of specific uses and are the result of many hours of dedicated testing of different combinations of our pure essential oils to create the most beautiful effective and synergistic aromatic blends. Expertly blended to help improve energy, sleep, stress, relaxation, happiness, etc.
- Only use high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. Equally important they do not contain any diluted or solvent extracted oils or have any synthetic fragrance oils.
- Vegan friendly, not tested on animals, and also accredited by Choose Cruelty Free.
- Above all professionally formulated and made in Australia
Please Note – Our Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils, and are therefore highly concentrated. As a result, our Essential Oil Blends should put directly on the skin without diluting them first.
How to Use
Happy Kids Essential Oil Blend
Diffusion: Diffuse in a vaporiser or aromatherapy diffuser. (For babies and younger children, if used in bedrooms, turn off when child goes to bed.)
Sleep: For older children add a drop on a tissue and place inside pillow case at night to encourage sleep.
Massage: Add to a carrier oil or unscented massage oil and use as a massage or body oil. (Use only 2 drops in 20mls of carrier oil for children over 2 years and 1 drop in 20ml carrier for children under 2 years.? Do not use essential oils on newborns unless on the advice of a qualified aromatherapist).