Happy Kids Essential Oil Blend
Happy Kids Essential Oil Blend is a wonderful gently calming blend that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Helps to gently soothe the atmosphere in today’s frantic busy households.
Happy Kids contains a combination of my two favourite essential oils for children Lavender and Mandarin. It is a combination I have used for many years for kids and I have had many reports of its positive effect on tired and fractious kids especially that fraught late after noon, after-school period that parents know so well!
Happy Kids Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
- Lavender Essential Oil – the classic – calming, versatile and gentle
- Mandarin Essential Oil – calm, happy, fresh and sweet
How to Use Happy Kids Essential Oil Blend –
- Vaporise in a vaporiser or ultrasonic diffuser. (For babies and younger children, if used in bedrooms, turn off when child goes to bed.)
- For older children add a drop on a tissue and place inside pillow case at night to encourage sleep.
- Add to a carrier oil or unscented massage oil and use as a massage or body oil. (Use only 2 drops in 20mls of carrier oil for children over 2 years and 1 drop in 20ml carrier for children under 2 years.? Do not use essential oils on newborns unless on the advice of a qualified aromatherapist).
Why use Essence of Wellbeing Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends?
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends have been created for a variety of specific uses and are the result of many hours of dedicated testing of different combinations of our pure essential oils to create the most beautiful effective and synergistic aromatic blends.
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oils are all high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. We do not use any diluted or solvent extracted oils in our blends, nor do we use any synthetic fragrance oils.
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends are vegan and are not tested on animals. Our products are accredited by Choose Cruelty Free.
Please Note – Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils and are therefore highly concentrated. As a result, our Essential Oil Blends should not be used directly on the skin without diluting them first.