Energise Essential Oil Blend an invigorating? Blend
Energise Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
Get up and get moving with the Energise Essential Oil Blend an invigorating combination of Black Pepper, Ginger, Lemon, Lemongrass, Peppermint and Rosemary Essential oils.
Energise Essential Oil Blend designed to revive and stimulate mind and body. Use whenever you need an energy boost – increase alertness, combat weariness, enhance motivation and purpose.
Energise Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
- Black Pepper Essential Oil – stimulating, strengthening and energising
- Ginger Essential Oil – spicy, warming and energising
- Lemon Essential Oil – tonic and uplifting
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – refreshing, tonic and uplifting
- Peppermint Essential Oil – clearing, refreshing and stimulating
- Rosemary Essential Oil – tonic, cleansing and stimulating
Why use Essence of Wellbeing Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends?
- Created for a variety of specific uses and are the result of many hours of dedicated testing of different combinations of our pure essential oils to create the most beautiful effective and synergistic aromatic blends. Expertly blended to help improve energy, sleep, stress, relaxation, happiness, etc.
- Only use high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. Equally important they do not contain any diluted or solvent extracted oils or have any synthetic fragrance oils.
- Vegan friendly and not tested on animals.
- Above all they are professionally formulated and made in Australia
Please Note – Our Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils, and are therefore highly concentrated. As a result, our Essential Oil Blends should put directly on the skin without diluting them first.
How to Use
Energise Essential Oil Blend
Diffuse: Diffuse in an oil burner, vaporiser or ultrasonic diffuser
Massage: Add to a carrier oil or unscented massage oil and apply to chest, neck and upper back. (Add 2-3 drops to 10ml of carrier oil for adults or 1-2 drops to 10 ml carrier oil for children over 2 years.
Not recommended for children under 2 years unless on the advice of qualified aromatherapist)