Clarity Essential Oil Blend
Clarity Essential Oil Blend – revive and restore clarity of mind
Clarity Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
Revive and restore clarity of mind with Clarity Essential Oil Blend a combination of Basil, Lemon, Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils.
Clarity contains a unique mix of essential oils chosen for their ability to counter that late afternoon slump or to aid concentration, making it a great study oil. May be beneficial for head tension, mental fatigue, hangovers, or lack of focus, leaving a sense of clarity and calm. This combination of essential oils is also reported to be helpful when inhaled to clear a stuffy head or ease sinus congestion.
Clarity Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
- Basil Essential Oil – for mental stimulation and clarity of thought
- Lemon Essential Oil – refreshing and uplifting
- Rosemary Essential Oil – the classic “brain” oil and source of the saying “rosemary for remembrance”
- Peppermint Essential Oil – refreshing, cooling and stimulating
How to Use Clarity Essential Oil Blend-
- Vaporise in an oil burner, vaporiser or aromatherapy diffuser (ideal for while studying)
- Put a few drops on a tissue and inhale (Tuck the tissue in a pocket and carry with you to breathe throughout the day)
- For stuffy heads, put a drop or 2 in a bowl of hot water and inhale aromas (NB not recommended for asthma sufferers)
Why use Essence of Wellbeing Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends?
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends have been created for a variety of specific uses and are the result of many hours of dedicated testing of different combinations of our pure essential oils to create the most beautiful effective and synergistic aromatic blends.
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oils are all high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. We do not use any diluted or solvent extracted oils in our blends, nor do we use any synthetic fragrance oils.
- Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends are vegan and are not tested on animals. Our products are accredited by Choose Cruelty Free.
Please Note – Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils and are therefore highly concentrated. As a result, our Essential Oil Blends should not be used directly on the skin without diluting them first.