Clarity Essential Oil Blend – revive and restore clarity of mind
Clarity Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
Revive and restore clarity of mind with Clarity Essential Oil Blend and its combination of Basil, Lemon, Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils.
Clarity contains a unique mix of essential oils which have been chosen for their ability to counter that late afternoon slump as well as to aid concentration, which makes it a great study oil. May be beneficial for head tension, mental fatigue, hangovers, or lack of focus, leaving a sense of clarity and calm. In addition, this combination of essential oils may also be helpful when inhaled to clear a stuffy head or ease sinus congestion.
Clarity Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
- Basil Essential Oil – for mental stimulation and clarity of thought
- Lemon Essential Oil – refreshing and uplifting
- Rosemary Essential Oil – the classic “brain” oil and source of the saying “rosemary for remembrance”
- Peppermint Essential Oil – refreshing, cooling and stimulating
Why use Essence of Wellbeing Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends?
- Created for a variety of specific uses and are the result of many hours of dedicated testing of different combinations of our pure essential oils to create the most beautiful effective and synergistic aromatic blends. Expertly blended to help improve energy, sleep, stress, relaxation, happiness, etc.
- Only use high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. Equally important they do not contain any diluted or solvent extracted oils or have any synthetic fragrance oils.
- Vegan friendly and not tested on animals.
- Above all professionally formulated and made in Australia
Please Note – Our Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils, and are therefore highly concentrated. As a result, our Essential Oil Blends should put directly on the skin without diluting them first.
How to Use
Clarity Essential Oil Blend-
Diffuse: Diffuse in an oil burner, vaporiser or aromatherapy diffuser (ideal for while studying)
Inhalation: Put a few drops on a tissue and inhale (Tuck the tissue in a pocket and carry with you to breathe throughout the day)
For stuffy heads, put a drop or 2 in a bowl of hot water and inhale aromas (NB not recommended for asthma sufferers)