3ml Disposable Pipettes (plastic droppers)
Disposable Pipettes (plastic droppers)
Disposable Pipettes are perfect for measuring and transferring essential oils and other liquids when making blends or products.
These disposable droppers are filled by squeezing a plastic bubble at the top, have a fine tip, & moulded-in graduation marks which can accurately measure up to 3ml in .5ml increments.
They are simple and safe to use, as there are no issues with broken glass, cracked or loose bulbs. In fact these are a great replacement for eye droppers as they are plastic and don’t break.
We also recommend these pipette droppers for use with larger sized oil bottles which do not have a dripolator.
How to Use
– place end of pipette in liquid to be transferred
– squeeze bulb gently
– relax the bulb compression to suck up liquid
– transfer pipette to new bottle or container & squeeze to release liquid
– transferring essential oils & carrier oils
– transferring melted butters and oils
– adding individual drops of essential oils into a blend or bottle
– filling roller bottles
– measuring out oils by the ml.
Capacity: 7ml Total Length: 160mm
Graduated up: 3ml Graduation Increments: 0.5ml