This Aromatherapy Diffuser uses ultrasonic technology to vaporise pure essential oils, ensuring that they retain their therapeutic properties and qualities.
White Ultrasonic Diffuser
This White Ultrasonic Diffuser uses ultrasonic technology to vaporise pure essential oils, ensuring that they retain their therapeutic properties and qualities. The fine mist produced by the diffuser, disperses the tiny molecules of pure essential oils into the atmosphere, creating an ambiance to be enjoyed by all.
With the press of a button you can fill your home office or workspace with the aromatic & therapeutic benefits of essential oils… you no longer need to bother with dangerous candles, oil burners & reed diffusers.
To put it simply, an oil diffuser is a just a device that breaks essential oils down into smaller molecules, dispersing them into the air for a pleasant or calming effect (depending on the oil that’s been put into the diffuser). The diffuser efficiently fills the air in a room with tiny, breathable particles of beneficial essential oils, resulting in giving the room a calmer, more pleasant-smelling ambience.
What sets this diffuser apart from other essential oil diffusers is that it has different operating modes and functions:
– Suitable only for Pure Essential Oils or Blends
– Disperses a cool mist vapour
– Intermittent Mist function – 30 sec on / 30 sec off for up to 7 hours
– Continuous mist function up to 3 hours at a time
– Multi LED or Single LED Lighting Mode
– Automatic shut off at low water level
– Diffuser base & cover interlock securely
– No oily water or naked flame
– Easy to clean, Maintain and Eco Friendly
– Comes with user manual and measuring jug
– Tank Capacity 120ml
– Size 11cm x 14cm
– 1 year Guarantee
How to Use
1. Set it up – Position your diffuser close proximity to a wall socket. Ideally in your living room, bedroom or a room where you like to relax. Place the diffuser at least two feet above the floor, as this will help ensure that moisture is properly distributed into the air.
2. Fill up the tank– as the diffuser relies on water to help create a nice-smelling mist. Fill-up to fill line on the tank.
3. Add the essential Oils or blend – Add as many drops of oil as desired. You will generally want to add anywhere between three and fifteen drops, don’t be afraid to experiment until you come up with the perfect amount.
4. Adjust the Settings – set up for your of preferences. For example, spray modes: a pulse or a constant stream. LED light that provides soft illumination, cycle through the colours or stay on one colour.
These are general guidelines each diffuser has it own set of instructions, so please consult your diffusers specific instructions in combination with this guide.
1 x 120ml White Ultrasonic Diffuser
1 x Au Power Adapter
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual