$44.00 inc GST
Transform your home or office into a calm, soothing environment. Just add some essential oils to the water to freshen the room.
Ultrasonic Diffuser Dark Wood Base – 300ml Capacity and 7 LED Colours
Transform your home or office into a calm, soothing environment with this Ultrasonic Diffuser Dark Wood Base. Just add some essential oils to the water to freshen the room. The unique design makes it a great gift idea as it easily blends in with most modern home style aesthetics.
This ultrasonic diffuser has a classic dark wood grain finish, and is made from environment friendly ABS. It has a compact design that is perfect for any room!
This incredible 300ml Aromatherapy Diffuser with its wireless remote will make your home or office smell incredible.
To put it simply, an oil diffuser is a just a device that breaks essential oils down into smaller molecules, dispersing them into the air for a pleasant or calming effect (depending on the oil that’s been put into the diffuser). The diffuser efficiently fills the air in a room with tiny, breathable particles of beneficial essential oils, resulting in giving the room a calmer, more pleasant-smelling ambience.
- 7 LED Lights to enjoy cycle through, select your favourite colour or have it off
- Safe to operate: not heat & automatically turns off when water runs low
- Can operate on continuous, intermittent or timed settings
- Easy to operate and clean
- Dark Wood Grain Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Material: ABS
- 300ml Water Tank (continuous mist mode 6 hours, intermittent mist mode 10 hours)
- Timer Functions
- Wireless Remote Control
- 7 LED Light Colours
- Low Water safety power-off protection
- Dimensions: 11.5cm x 11.5cm x 16cm (approx.)
How to Use
1. Set it up – Position your diffuser close proximity to a wall socket. Ideally in your living room, bedroom or a room where you like to relax. Place the diffuser at least two feet above the floor, as this will help ensure that moisture is properly distributed into the air.
2. Fill up the tank– as the diffuser relies on water to help create a nice-smelling mist. Fill-up to fill line on the tank.
3. Add the essential Oils or blend – Add as many drops of oil as desired. You will generally want to add anywhere between three and fifteen drops, don’t be afraid to experiment until you come up with the perfect amount.
4. Adjust the Settings – set up for your of preferences. For example, spray modes: a pulse or a constant stream. LED light that provides soft illumination, cycle through the colours or stay on one colour.
These are general guidelines each diffuser has it own set of instructions, so please consult your diffusers specific instructions in combination with this guide.
1 x 550ml Wood Grain Aroma Diffuser
1 x Au Power Adapter
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual