Perfume Grade Alcohol (Limit of 1 per Order)
Our Perfume Grade Alcohol is perfect to use as a perfume base, as, unlike some other regular ethanols it has a very low to a neutral odour. This means it will not compete with the aroma of any essential oils that you may wish to add.
This Ethanol-based perfume grade alcohol is a special formulation which can be used by both professionals and amateurs who wish to make alcohol-based perfumes. This alcohol evaporates almost instantly making it an ideal base for perfumes assisting in diffusing and lifting perfume notes
Ideal for use in deodorants, skin toners, strong cleansers, hand sanitiser, etc, where an alcohol element is required.
- Perfume Grade Alcohol is classified as "DANGEROUS GOODS" and as such we can only ship 1x100ml in each order/parcel shipped by Australia Post.
- If you would like to order more than 1x100ml please contact us for a specialist courier quote.
- Australia Post regulations require this item to transported by road only and therefore cannot be shipped internationally, by express post or to some Australian destinations, eg Tasmania. Please contact us prior to ordering if you wish to clarify whether we can ship this product to you.
- If your order includes other items, your whole order will be shipped by road.
- If you are ordering to pickup from our Mornington Showroom (ie. your order does not require delivery) please CLICK HERE to select the appropriate Alcohol product
- Clear and colourless
- Ethanol produced from natural sugar cane
- Has a flashpoint of 11ºC with a boiling range of 78-83ºC and a specific gravity of 0.8
- Contains an alcohol concentration of 95% with 5% water and denaturant
- It has an additive to make it bitter and unpalatable for drinking. This product is NOT suitable for adding to food or drink.
- ingredients Ethanol >95%, Purified Water 2-5%, t-Butanol 0.25%
Perfume Grade Alcohol
- Product Code: BS_R_Perfume_Grade_Alcohol
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $7.00