At Essence of Wellbeing we are passionate about helping people to use essential oils safely and effectively
Our Aromatherapy Services are designed to help you get the most out of your essential oils with services tailored for everyone –
- Experienced users
- And more
All consultations are conducted by our resident Professional Accredited Aromatherapist Wendy Mackay MIAAMA –
- Over 20 years experience as a qualified aromatherapist
- Member and past President of the International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association
- Extensive aromatherapy training in both the UK and Australia
Why consult a Professional Accredited Aromatherapist?
- The highest standards of aromatherapy education and training required in Australia
- The protection of consulting a practitioner with professional indemnity insurance, first aid training and continuing professional education
Why would you settle for anything less?
A clinical aromatherapy consultation is your first step to optimising your personal essential oil use.
Aromatherapy is at its best when tailored to the needs of the individual. An approach as unique as you are. A Clinical Aromatherapy Consultation with Professional Accredited Aromatherapist Wendy Mackay MIAAMA is your first step to optimising your personal essential oil use.
This individualised approach means that recommendations are tailored to your personal needs including taking into account any risk factors you may have to ensure your safety.
Who can benefit from a Clinical Aromatherapy Consultation?
Do you suffer from stress and stress related conditions; respiratory conditions including coughs and colds; muscle pain or tension including sports injuries; hormonal issues, irregular or painful periods, menopause symptoms; immune system conditions including autoimmune conditions; chronic digestive conditions; or skin conditions?
Do you have allergies or sensitivities, have a chronic medical condition or take regular medications?
Are you pregnant (or planning to be) or are you a parents and carers wishing to use essential oils on children.
If any of these apply to you, and you want to find out how essential oils can help you, then a Clinical Aromatherapy Consultation is for you.
What happens at a Clinical Aromatherapy Consultation?
You will spend an hour with our qualified aromatherapist, discussing your health, your lifestyle and any other related matters including any particular issues that you particularly want to explore.
We will look at what other treatments or practices you are utilising so that any recommendations take these into account.
We will discuss which essential oils may be of the most help for you and what methods of use will be the most effective.
Your own aroma preferences will also be considered along with any limitations or preferences regarding methods of use.
If appropriate, you may receive recommendations for particular aromatherapy products or even customised aromatherapy products that can be prepared specifically for you. (Additional costs may apply for these.)
Clinical Aromatherapy Consultations may take place in person at our Mornington premises, or via phone for those located further afield. Appointments include evenings and weekends to fit in with busy lives.
Click here to learn more and book your consultation.
Are you a natural therapist who wants to use essential oils in your practice, but are concerned you don’t have the required knowledge to do so?
Do you run a business and want to incorporate essential oils? Perhaps even something as simple as using a diffuser in a store, clinic, office or school?
Are you making your own products with essential oils? Not sure if your formula is safe? OR if it will do what you want it to?
Many Business Owners or Natural Therapists have the desire to incorporate essential oils into their businesses, their treatments or their products. But without an Aromatherapy Qualification, how can you be sure you are doing the right thing?
Our Business/Therapist Consultations will give you the information and the confidence to enable you to use essential oils safely & effectively. Our Business Services Include -
- One hour consultation – We examine your business, how it runs, who your clients/customers are and what essential oils can do for you. Receive a written report including tailored safety and usage advice and essential oil recommendations for you. Save by gaining information so you only purchase the essential oils etc that you really need!
Click here to book your One hour Practitioner Education Consultation
- Formula Review – for those blending their own essential oils into products, including perfumes, sprays, skin care, candles, soaps and more. Submit your essential oil formulas to us and receive a written report on your ingredients, proportions, effectiveness and safety issues plus alternative ingredients if appropriate.
Click here to book your Formula Review
Want to know more? Contact us to find out more
Books and the Internet can only get you so far when it comes to learning about Aromatherapy and essential oils.
Nothing beats learning directly from a qualified professional who can answer your specific questions and guide you through the maze of aromatherapy information.
Our Aromatherapy Workshops allow a group of you and your friends (or colleagues) to learn from a Professional Accredited Aromatherapist.
Topics can be tailored to your area of interest and level of experience and include –
- Introduction to Aromatherapy – ideal for beginners
- Aromatherapy for Pregnancy babies and Children – the perfect Mums’ Group session
- Blending Essential Oils – learn how to create your own combinations for perfumes and other DIY products
- Essential Oil Safety – ideal for therapists or for those selling essential oils
- or choose your own topic!
Aromatherapy Workshops can be held in your own venue, if suitable, or we can arrange a venue for you. Duration can be from as little as 1 hour up to a full weekend retreat.
Aromatherapy Workshop costs start from $200 for 6 people in a one hour workshop. (Additional costs may include venue costs, travel or catering as required.)
Our Aromatherapy Workshops are ideal for groups of friends, Mums’ groups, hen parties, practitioner clinic groups, or any group with a common interest in aromatherapy and essential oils.
Contact us to find out more or to book your Aromatherapy workshop
Aromatherapy is at its best when tailored for the individual taking into account your own unique requirements.
Our Customised Aromatherapy products are available in conjunction with one of our Aromatherapy Consultations the purpose of which is to determine exactly what you need from essential oils
Bespoke skin care is a growing luxury trend. After all, we each have unique skin care needs, so why not ensure that your skin care is tailored specifically for you? A personalised approach can take into account your own skin’s needs as well as any issues you may have such as allergies or sensitivities.
Our Customised Aromatherapy and Natural Skin care products are available in conjunction with one of our Aromatherapy Consultations the purpose of which is to determine exactly what you need from your skin care.
Contact us to find out more