Essence of Wellbeing - Shopping Safely
As we navigate our way through the reopening of business in Victoria with Covid-Safe measures, we want to reassure you that we continue to operate and endeavour to serve you with changes to our procedures to help keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your continued support.
How we are helping you
Our Showroom has now open with a Covid-Safe plan in place.
- Please Note: All testers have been removed. If you wish to try a product please let us know & we will assist you.
Conditions of entry now include -
- to maintain adequate social distancing and to maintain our levels of service, only ONE (1) customer is permitted in the showroom at a time. (Please bear this in mind if you would normally shop with friends, children or partners. Contactless options are still available if you are unable to shop alone (see below))
- Masks are compulsory in store at all times.
- Please check in using our QR code OR by providing your name and contact number to staff.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided on entry.
- Please avoid touching products unless you are intending to purchase them.
- Please use contactless payment wherever possible.
- Please do not enter showroom if you are unwell.
We are also happy to take your orders through our online store or via phone or email.
Our online store continues to operate as normal with both delivery and pick up options.
- For pick up orders, we will contact you when your order is ready for collection. You may collect from our showroom during our usual opening hours OR if you prefer contactless pick up, you are welcome to let us know when you arrive and your order can be brought to your car.
- For orders that are delivered, our usual policy is to require a signature on delivery unless advised differently by our customers.
However, Australia Post have now advised that - “In all cases, whether a driver or postie delivers to the door or a customer goes in to their local Post Office to collect a parcel, an Australia Post staff member will ask and record the customer’s name and sign on their behalf.
The customer will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door until the driver or postie has left the premises or left for the customer to pick up on the counter".
This process will be followed for all orders other than those where the customer authorises the order to be left without a signature.
If you opt for no signature, you are welcome to specify a preferred location for your order to be left, by leaving details in the comments section at checkout. E.g. Leave beside font door; Leave under carport; Leave behind plant pot etc.
How you can help us
The sentiment in the community right now is simple - buy Australian and support small business.
You can help us by:
- Complying with our processes to keep us all safe.
- Recommending us to your friends, family or colleagues
- Taking just a couple of minutes of your time to give us online reviews:
- Product reviews (here on our website)
Follow us on -
We remain committed to bringing the best service possible to our retail and wholesale customers throughout these changing times and would like to thank you for your continued support - we truly appreciate it!